Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Weighing In - Week Twenty Nine

I only made a little progress this week.  Maybe it's the weekend snacking or maybe I'm adding muscle.  I worked out 5 days in a row, y'all!  I think that's a record for me.  I'm really rockin' level 3 of the 30 Day Shred now.  I love this workout, but I'm afraid that I will get bored with it after a while, so I'm in the market for a new challenge. If you know of any really awesome videos, please share!

I went clothes shopping on Sunday, and didn't find much.  I bought a jacket, a pair of slacks and a coat. There wasn't much to choose from in the three stores I visited. Looks like they are clearing out the winter clothes to make room for spring fashions. Oh well, I guess that means I'll be visiting some other stores next weekend.  Gotta dress for success!

My numbers for the week:
Pounds lost (-) or gained (+) this week:  -0.6
Total weight loss:  14.6
Inches lost (-) or gained (+) this week:  -0
Total inches lost:  26.5

Where do I get my best motivation?  From you and from my friends at the Empty the Junk from the Trunk group on Facebook. Stop by and check it out.

My current motivation:  Buying a new wardrobe for my new job... in a smaller size!  Still shopping, so this hasn't changed.  ;)