Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Arrivals & Departures


Arrivals: Me. As in, I have finally decided to take the plunge and create my first blog. I've been meaning to do this for some time now, but things keep getting in the way... work, child, laundry, you know... things. How many times have the experts told me that I need to make time for myself and do the things that I want to do? Well, now is the time. I cannot promise that I will be regular in posting my musings, but I will post them. The first step has been taken, so the rest should be easy. I have arrived.

Departures: Me, again. Posting my thoughts for public review is a huge departure for me. I am usually quite shy - or I used to be. As I grow older, I've started to notice that I'm coming out of my shell more. Perhaps I'm no longer trying to impress or seek approval as I did when I was young. Either way, it's a change... a departure.

And so... the voyage begins.