Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Furry Friends

It's Tuesday, and I have already submitted my entry for the weekly MCP Project 52 photography challenge! Did hell freeze over? With 90 degree temps outside, I think not.

Actually, this week's topic was an easy one for me: Furry Friends. We happen to have a lot of those running around our house. Sometimes they even allow themselves to be snuggled, and I took advantage of one of those special moments to capture my shot.

This is my son, James, and his cat, Stormie, taking a catnap together. They are the best of friends, and both of them tend to be a little furry. (Sorry, James, but you must admit that the sideburns do give you a furry look.)

For my fellow cat lovers... a few more of our friends  (Ursula, Shadow, and Puck in the background).  We have eight cats in all. 

Just call me the crazy cat lady...

The crazy cat lady who submitted her photo early this week.

Yes!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww, they look like really good friends. Congrats on getting your entry in early. Always easy to be on the ball when it's something near and dear to your heart!

Anonymous said...

Wow, what beauties! Zoe says HI. Look at that, an early entry. Well done. Paula

LeAnn Knight said...

Thanks ladies! Now I'm really looking forward to learning the topic for next week. :)

Post a Comment