Sunday, February 19, 2012

Weighing In - Week Thirty Three/Four

If you are one of my four regular readers, you may have noticed that there wasn't an update last week. The rest of you probably didn't miss a thing. (wink)  So, why did I skip a week? I started a new job, I had a birthday (see my previous post), and I'm staffing on yet another Scouting event. I've been a little busy. So now, I'm playing catch-up. 

I indulged a little during my birthday week. For details, read my Happy Birthday post. All that celebrating showed in a one pound gain. But I behaved myself quite well the following week and lost 1.8 pounds. So, all in all, I'm making progress in the right direction.  And I lost 1/2 inch in my calves - a happy result of all that tunnel hiking.

My numbers for the week(s):
Pounds lost (-) or gained (+) this week:  -0.8
Total weight loss:  16.8
Inches lost (-) or gained (+) this week:  -0.5
Total inches lost:  27.0

Where do I get my best motivation?  From you and from my friends at the Empty the Junk from the Trunk group on Facebook. Stop by and check it out.

My current motivation:  The numbers! I'm only 1.2 pounds away from my pre-holiday weight. I'm looking forward to regaining that ground and moving forward (or downward) to my goal.