Monday, February 6, 2012

Weighing In - Week Thirty Two

How is it that you can work your butt off one week and gain weight, and slack off the next week and lose weight? It just doesn't make sense.  I worked out 3 nights, and took my lunch (leftovers) to work 2 days, and I lost 0.8 lb. Maybe I wasn't as stressed.  I just don't know.

I found my pedometer, but the battery was dead. I could have spent $5-6 on a new battery, so I could measure the distance from my bus stop to my office and then drop my pedometer back in the drawer where it could die again. But I decided that would be wasteful. I looked it up on the internet instead.  According to Google Maps, the distance is 1/2 a mile, which means that I am walking 1 mile a day during my commute. Any walking I do in the office or at lunchtime is extra. I'm feeling healthier already.

My numbers for the week:
Pounds lost (-) or gained (+) this week:  -0.8
Total weight loss:  16.0
Inches lost (-) or gained (+) this week:  -0
Total inches lost:  26.5

Where do I get my best motivation?  From you and from my friends at the Empty the Junk from the Trunk group on Facebook. Stop by and check it out.

My current motivation:  My butt... only smaller.