Monday, January 30, 2012

Weighing In - Week Thirty One

I started a new job on Monday. I think the stress of starting over after 17 years and the longer commute may have contributed to my less than stellar results this week. Eating lunch out every day may have been a factor, too. My commute is longer and I'm getting home later, which makes it harder to fit in my evening exercise. I only managed three workouts for the week - unless you count the 5 block walk from bus stop to office.

I'm hoping to get used to my new schedule quickly so I can get back into a routine of packing a (nutritous) lunch 3-4 days and exercising at least 4 days each week. I'm also going to search for the pedometer that I know I have - somewhere - and wear it to work so I can see just how much distance I'm traveling. That has to count for something. Right?

My numbers for the week:
Pounds lost (-) or gained (+) this week:  +0.4
Total weight loss:  15.2
Inches lost (-) or gained (+) this week:  -0
Total inches lost:  26.5

Where do I get my best motivation?  From you and from my friends at the Empty the Junk from the Trunk group on Facebook. Stop by and check it out.

My current motivation:  Cute new clothes (smaller size) to go with the cute shoes and purse I bought over the weekend.