Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Weighing In - Week Twenty Eight

I have decided that 2012 is going to be my year. The year that I get back to a healthy weight, take the time to enjoy my new camera, and make that career change I've been hoping for.

I've started reversing the damage from the holidays.  I worked out 4 times during the week (one more than my goal) and lost 2 pounds and 1/2 inch. Since it was the first week of the new year, I decided to move up to level 3 of the 30 Day Shred. It's hard, but I surprised myself by being able to do all the moves. Of course I'm doing the beginner version, and I sometimes have to stop in the middle to rest for a few seconds... but I'm doing it and it feels great!

Those slacks that have been hanging in my closet... I wore them this week, and they looked great!

As for the other items on my 2012 list...

I started the year off with an afternoon of informal street shooting with my friend, Jennifer. It was great fun and definitely worth repeating - and with my purse that is now a camera bag, I'll be ready to take advantage of the next opportunity.  In fact, I may even spring for a new Epiphanie bag this year.

The career change is already in progress.  After 17 years with the same company, I have given my notice and will be starting a new job in less than two weeks.  I'm scared and excited at the same time. 

It's going to be a great year!

My numbers for the week:
Pounds lost (-) or gained (+) this week:  -2.0
Total weight loss:  14.0
Inches lost (-) or gained (+) this week:  -0.5
Total inches lost:  26.5

Where do I get my best motivation?  From you and from my friends at the Empty the Junk from the Trunk group on Facebook. Stop by and check it out.

My current motivation:  Buying a new wardrobe for my new job... in a smaller size!