Thursday, April 19, 2012

Weighing In - Week Forty Two

I've completed week two of Jillian Michaels' Body Revolution.  I'm not as strong as the people on the video - I can't do as many reps, but there is not a single exercise that I cannot do. More importantly, I can make it all the way through the half hour workout without stopping.  Which is more than I could do just a month ago.  I'm making progress.  I can't wait to see what the next level of this program offers.

I gained a pound this week.  It could be water weight or added muscle from my new workout program. Either way, I'm okay with it. It's only one pound, and I expect it to be gone next week. (Yes, I'm crossing my fingers.)

My numbers for the week(s):
Pounds lost (-) or gained (+) this week:  +1.0
Total weight loss:  19.2
Inches lost (-) or gained (+) this week:  -0
Total inches lost:  30.5

Where do I get my best motivation?  From you and from my friends at the Empty the Junk from the Trunk group on Facebook. Stop by and check it out.

My current motivation:  Six-pack abs. I'm starting to see definition in my abs. I'm not at the six-pack stage yet, but I know that I can get there if I stick with it.