Sunday, April 1, 2012

Weighing In - Week Forty

The last two weeks have been busy ones. I worked a Boy Scout Camporee, I didn't exercise as much as I would have liked, I gained a little weight and lost a couple of inches.

My new Jillian Michaels' Body Revolution finally arrived, and I plan to start the exercise program tomorrow. As for the diet, I plan to continue to do what I've been doing - reducing portion sizes and making healthier choices.  Last night's dinner for instance, was tilapia with dill sauce and sauteed green beans with onions and red peppers.  Healthy and delicious - even my husband loved it.

My numbers for the week(s):
Pounds lost (-) or gained (+) this week:  +1.6
Total weight loss:  19.2
Inches lost (-) or gained (+) this week:  -2.0
Total inches lost:  30.5

Where do I get my best motivation?  From you and from my friends at the Empty the Junk from the Trunk group on Facebook. Stop by and check it out.

My current motivation:  Needs a boost. I've slipped on the snacking lately and don't want to go back to my old, bad habits.