Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Weighing In - Week Forty Three

I made it through week 3 of Body Revolution. These workouts are HARD, but I'm sticking with it. I may not do all the reps, but like Jillian says, I "show up".

That pound that I gained last week... it's gone, along with a little bit  more.  I would love to see "Biggest Loser" type results, but I would have to follow the very strict diet program for that, and I'm not going to do that.

My numbers for the week(s):
Pounds lost (-) or gained (+) this week:  -1.2
Total weight loss:  20.4
Inches lost (-) or gained (+) this week:  -0.5
Total inches lost:  31.0

Where do I get my best motivation?  From you and from my friends at the Empty the Junk from the Trunk group on Facebook. Stop by and check it out.

My current motivation:  New pants, since all of mine are starting to get too big. The only ones that really fit anymore are yoga pants, and I don't think those are acceptable for work. Guess a shopping trip is in order.  (sigh)