Friday, June 22, 2012

Weighing In - Week Fifty One

The last few weeks (okay, four weeks) I've been bouncing up and down the same 3 pound range. Obviously, I've hit a plateau and need to change things up a bit. I haven't quite decided what I'm going to do, but I'll figure it out.  I should probably start with taking my lunch to work more often, because there are some seriously tasty (but non-healthy) lunch options in downtown Houston.  As for exercise... I have two more weeks to go with Body Revolution. After that I'll do something different.  Maybe Yoga Meltdown.  I enjoyed that one, but didn't have the upper body strength to do it properly at first. I think that maybe now I do.  It's definitely worth trying again, and I might even get past Level 1 this time. 

This week I gained 0.4 lb. and was so annoyed about that that I didn't even bother with taking measurements. Next week, I promise I'll pull out the old measuring tape and see if I've made any more progress.

My numbers for the week(s):
Pounds lost (-) or gained (+) this week:  +0.4
Total weight loss:  21.4
Inches lost (-) or gained (+) this week:  0
Total inches lost:  33.5

My current motivation:  the Meet My Goals Challenge from Mom In Management. My goals for week 4 were to exercise (6 days), drink more water, and avoid those darned coffee shop muffins.  I managed to meet my goals this time.  Yea me!