Sunday, June 3, 2012

Weighing In - Week Forty Nine

I'm happy to say that I'm starting to get back on track again. I've completed phase 2 of Jillian's Body Revolution and will be starting phase 3 tomorrow. Each phase is more challenging than the next, and I can't wait to see what this next phase will bring. I just hope that I can keep up! 

My numbers for the week(s):
Pounds lost (-) or gained (+) this week:  -2.0
Total weight loss:  22.4
Inches lost (-) or gained (+) this week:  -0.5
Total inches lost:  33.5

My current motivation:  the Meet My Goals Challenge from Mom In Management. I met my goals for week 2.  My goals were to exercise (6 days), drink more water, and avoid the calorie-laden muffins at the coffee shop.  Check. These goals worked so well for me, that I've decided to repeat them for week 3.