Saturday, September 3, 2011

Weighing In - Week Ten

I thought I would do something different this week and post my results on weigh-in day instead of waiting until the middle of next week.

It was a rough week, but I stayed on track.  I exercised 4 times, didn't eat too many desserts and lost one pound. I was hoping for two, but I'll take it, because it means I've hit a milestone.  I've lost a total of 10 pounds!  Of course, it also means that if I plan to wear a bikini next summer, I'm going to have to step it up and do better than a pound a week.

My numbers for the week:
Pounds lost (-) or gained (+) this week:  -1.0
Total weight loss:  10.0
Inches lost (-) or gained (+) this week:  -0.5
Total inches lost:  17.0

I've joined my friends at Empty the Junk from the Trunk Facebook group in a 10-week motivation project. If I meet my weekly goals, my name goes into a drawing for a small cash prize. We're starting week 8 and I'm hoping that I'll meet my weekly goals at least once more before the project is over.  Next week my goals are to exercise at least 4 times, increase my water intake, and lose 2 pounds.  Wish me luck!