Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Weighing In - Week Thirteen

I went to an All-Class High School Reunion on Saturday night, and actually felt good about the way I looked.  I'm nowhere near my goal weight, but I am making steady progress and feeling better about myself.  

My numbers for the week:
Pounds lost (-) or gained (+) this week:  -0.6
Total weight loss:  11.8
Inches lost (-) or gained (+) this week:  -1.0
Total inches lost:  22.5

This week I'm adding more water to my diet. The regular trips to the water cooler give me an excuse to take breaks from my computer. (My eye doctor would be so proud.) I'm also still packing my lunch. That's working very well, and I like having healthier choices.

The Empty the Junk from the Trunk 10-week motivation project has come to an end.  I did not meet my goal for the final week, but I did lose 6.6 pounds during the challenge, and I'm looking forward to the next one.