Sunday, March 11, 2012

Weighing In - Week Thirty Six / Seven

Yes, I skipped my post last week. Yes, I gained again - 1.4 lbs - and I just didn't have the heart to write about it. This week?  This week, I lost 3.2 lbs. - a net loss of 1.8 lbs.  And that is something worth writing about.

I'm completely clueless as to why I lost this week. I didn't eat differently. I only did one and 1/2 workouts (once was cut short when my son arrived home from college) plus my mile-a-day walking commute. Whatever it was, I'm happy to get it.  Or maybe I should say, I'm happy to lose it.

I'm less than half a pound away from my pre-holiday weight. Very encouraging, and it really makes me want to kick it back into high gear.

I've been looking at Jillian's new Body Revolution. I haven't quite decided if I'm ready to fork over the $120 yet, but I'm definitely leaning in that direction. The promise of Biggest Loser style results is very tempting.

My numbers for the week(s):
Pounds lost (-) or gained (+) this week:  -1.8
Total weight loss:  17.6
Inches lost (-) or gained (+) this week:  -0
Total inches lost:  28.0

Where do I get my best motivation?  From you and from my friends at the Empty the Junk from the Trunk group on Facebook. Stop by and check it out.

My current motivation:  Gaining back (losing) the ground (weight) I had lost (gained) over the holidays, and resuming real progress toward my goal.