Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Weighing In - Week Twenty Four

The roller coaster is on a uphill track this week. Fortunately this week's up is a lot smaller than last week's down, and next week should be another down week - if I can stay out of the Christmas cookies, that is. The holidays are tough for me.  I have a tendency to eat more when I'm stressed out and Christmas can be a pretty stressful time.  I did finally get my Christmas cards mailed... now I just have to finish up the shopping and the wrapping and the baking.  Seriously, you'd think that I wouldn't have time to eat!

Remember last week, when I said I needed to get new slacks?  Well, I picked up a pair of khakis - the same brand I bought last time in a smaller size - and the darned things don't fit like I had hoped.  They're just a little tight and... Hello, muffin top!  I really don't want to return them.  I'm thinking (hoping) that they will stretch if I wear them for a while. The old ones were always a little snug right after they'd been washed and then they would stretch out.  Wishful thinking?  Yeah, maybe. 

My numbers for the week:
Pounds lost (-) or gained (+) this week:  +1.6
Total weight loss:  16.4
Inches lost (-) or gained (+) this week:  -0
Total inches lost:  26.0

Where do I get my best motivation?  From you and from my friends at the Empty the Junk from the Trunk group on Facebook. Stop by and check it out.