Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Weighing In - Week Twenty Six

I am so glad that Christmas is over.  I gained another 2.4 lbs last week and I am thankful that there will be no more candy and baked goodies coming out of my kitchen for a while. Now, if I could just get rid of all the stuff that is already there... without eating it myself! 

I'll be working a temporary job for the next few days. That will keep me busy (and away from temptation) for a while. I've done a pretty good job of staying on track with my exercise - getting in a minimum of three workouts a week - but it will be easier when vacation is over and I get back to my regular work routine.

There will be some changes this year, but I will have to share those with you in a later post.  In the meantime, I hope you all have a very Happy New Year!!

My numbers for the week:
Pounds lost (-) or gained (+) this week:  +2.4
Total weight loss:  13.4
Inches lost (-) or gained (+) this week:  -0
Total inches lost:  26.5

Where do I get my best motivation?  From you and from my friends at the Empty the Junk from the Trunk group on Facebook. Stop by and check it out.

My current motivation:  Still looking forward to wearing those khaki slacks (and some black slacks that I picked up a few days ago) without any muffin top!