Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Weighing In - Week Forty Eight

If I had written a post last week, I would have told you that I lost 1.2 lbs. But I didn't. Then I would have followed up with a post this week saying I had gained 2.8 lbs.  But I didn't.  So, since I've been lazy about posting, I can tell you that I gained 1.6 lbs over the last two weeks.  That doesn't sound as good as losing 1.2, but it sounds better than gaining 2.8.

My numbers for the week(s):
Pounds lost (-) or gained (+) this week:  +1.6
Total weight loss:  20.4
Inches lost (-) or gained (+) this week:  -0
Total inches lost:  33.0

My current motivation:  The Meet My Goals Challenge from Mom In Management. At the end of week one, I had met my goals, even though I didn't lose any weight.  My goals center around exercise (Jillian Michaels' Body Revolution 6 days a week) and snacking (specifically, not snacking), and this week I'm trying to drink more water.