Monday, August 22, 2011

Weighing In - Week Eight

I am really feeling good about this little weight-loss project of mine. I'm working out four or five days a week, I have more energy, and I'm losing weight. I'm seeing a difference in the way my clothes fit - especially my pants. I could probably fit into a smaller size right now, but I'm going to wait a bit longer before buying any new pants.  Maybe I can even go down two sizes!

Here are my numbers for the week:
Pounds lost (-) or gained (+) this week:  -1.2
Total weight loss:  8.6
Inches lost (-) or gained (+) this week:  -1.5
Total inches lost:  16.0

I've joined my friends at Empty the Junk from the Trunk Facebook group in a 10-week motivation project. If I meet my weekly goals, my name goes into a drawing for a small cash prize.  I bumped my goals up a little bit last week and unfortunately didn't lose enough weight to qualify for the drawing. That's okay, though. The fact that I lost weight makes me very happy. 

This week my baby heads off to college and I will be childless for the first time in 18 years. I'm not sure if that will have any effect on my results. I guess we'll have to wait and see.