Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Weighing In - Week Nine

I was expecting a difficult week, and it was. Work hours were consumed with meetings (again), and on Tuesday we helped James move into his dorm room at A&M.  There were a lot of less-than-healthy meals and more than a few desserts, and I only exercised 3 times. But I managed to survive and even (surprise!!) record a small weight loss. 

My numbers for the week:
Pounds lost (-) or gained (+) this week:  -0.4
Total weight loss:  9.0
Inches lost (-) or gained (+) this week:  -0.5
Total inches lost:  16.5

This week I will get back on track. I will lose the weight. I will be bikini ready by next summer. Hey, it could happen.

I've joined my friends at Empty the Junk from the Trunk Facebook group in a 10-week motivation project. If I meet my weekly goals, my name goes into a drawing for a small cash prize.  I've won the prize once, and earned back my investment. While it would be nice to win again, I'd really rather see everyone else have a shot at it. Good luck everyone!