Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Weighing In - Week Nineteen

Some days I get home from work and I just don't feel motivated to work out. Especially on those evening when I have Scout meetings.  The last time I felt that way, I thought about how good I feel after a workout... and I got out the weights and started up the video.  I did feel better after the workout and I was proud of myself for sticking with it.

Nineteen weeks.  This is the longest I have ever stuck with any weight loss effort.  Could it be that it's becoming a way of life?  Let's hope so.

Weigh-in this week revealed a small gain.  I had done well the last few weeks, so I was due for a set-back.  No worries.  It keeps me motivated and will just make me work harder to get back on track.  Time to kick it back into high gear.

My numbers for the week:
Pounds lost (-) or gained (+) this week:  +0.6
Total weight loss:  15.0
Inches lost (-) or gained (+) this week:  -0
Total inches lost:  26.0

I tried Level 2 of the 30 Day Shred on Friday... and it totally kicked my butt.  It's more intense and there are a lot of plank-based moves.  After a few weeks at this level, my shoulders are going to look amazing.

Looking for some company and motivation on your weight loss journey?  Check out the Empty the Junk from the Trunk group on Facebook.