Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Weighing In - Week Eighteen

If you've been paying any attention to my blog, you may have noticed that there was no week seventeen post. What happened?  Wood Badge happened.

Wood Badge is adult leader training offered by the Boy Scouts. It's held over two 3-day weekends, and last weekend (actually 2 weekends ago) was the second weekend of the course - my second Wood Badge staff experience.  It was busy, intense and, when it was over, I was exhausted.  And I'm looking forward to doing it again. 

I think I may have had a small weight gain from all that great food at Wood Badge, but I didn't do my weigh in, so the world may never know. So... we'll just skip ahead.

The first part of my week was spent trying to catch up on errands that I normally do on the weekend.  Fortunately, I did manage to do my workouts during the week.  Those 20 minute sessions (30 Day Shred) are easy to fit into my schedule, which means I can do them even on those nights when I have Scout meetings. 

My numbers for the week:
Pounds lost (-) or gained (+) this week:  -1.6
Total weight loss:  15.6
Inches lost (-) or gained (+) this week:  -1.0
Total inches lost:  26.0

I'm still on Level 1 of the 30 Day Shred, but it's getting easier. I think I may be ready to move up to Level 2 soon.  Yay!

Looking for some company and motivation on your weight loss journey?  Check out the Empty the Junk from the Trunk group on Facebook.