Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Weighing In - Week Twenty

Grrr!  I'm back on the weight loss roller coaster again.  It is definitely time to put this program back into high gear. 

This week I will work out more than three times.

This week I will make healthier food choices.

This week I will limit my portion sizes.

And next week... I will report a weight loss.

My numbers for the week:
Pounds lost (-) or gained (+) this week:  +0.2
Total weight loss:  14.8
Inches lost (-) or gained (+) this week:  -0
Total inches lost:  26.0

I'm still doing Level 2 of the 30 Day Shred, and it's still kicking my butt.  One day I hope to have enough upper body strength to make it all the way through without stopping.  Then... I will move on to Level 3. 

Looking for some company and motivation on your weight loss journey?  Check out the Empty the Junk from the Trunk group on Facebook.